Friday, May 8, 2015

Introduction

     Hello everyone my name is Crystle Kunchick, I have always been a crafty person from a early

age of 3 or 4 years old.  I remember having to climb into the chair at the kitchen table just to get

 to craft and make stuff for our Christmas tree or to help make the quilt we were working on

for that month.            

     I got into doing scrapbooks when my now 16 year old was born.  I then just like most of us

went over to also doing stamped or hand made cards.  I have always wanted to have all the info I

was looking for all in one spot.  Reviews and information of newly released  products.  Classes

from the companies that offer them and any info about upcoming shows or conventions I could

attend.

     That is why I wanted to create this blog that way for other like me who buy from different

companies could have a place to go and get all the information I was looking for without spending

all day long looking at every company web site.


Companies I always look at include but not limited to

Stampin Up
Close to my Heart
Hampton Arts
Tim Holtz
Ranger
StampScapes
Stamp n Storage
and many more.


     I want to grow this site so others can go to one location to get the info they need to go out and

 buy what they are looking for and what they need to keep creating wonderful projects for years

to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment