Thursday, August 25, 2016

Peachy Cheap

Good morning everyone, I love deals and I love paper crafting whether it be making a card, scrap booking that special photo or even just playing in my craft room.  I know you like deals to so today I am posting today's deal with Peachy Cheap.

I love Stamps of all kinds.

Echo Park Fall Stamp Sets are great.  So many ideas,  Fall cards or layouts are great this time of the year.  Make ahead and send out for a number of different occasions.  A note to just say Hi, or I miss you, thinking of you cards.  Even use fall based stamps for a Thanksgiving style card.




Peachy Cheap is offering you today while supplies last a deal of 2 sets of stamps from Echo Park Fall Stamp Set  the Sweater Weather and Fall Day stamp set for 9.99 and 3.99 shipping in the United States.

Canada residents for 9.99 and 4.99 shipping to Canada.

It's a great deal so hurry over to their site and grab one for yourself.  Link is below picture above.

No comments:

Post a Comment